The Master of Finance programme of the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an internationally recognised master programme that brings together finance experts and a highly motivated student body to create an unparalleled learning environment. Situated in continental Europe’s leading financial hub and with access to Germany’s largest finance faculty, the programme sets the foundation for a successful career in finance.
The curriculum offers a high degree of flexibility through different time models in which students are able to work part-time up to three days per week parallel to studying.
Highlights & Concentrations
- International recognition: Only German programme in 2012 and 2013 Financial Times Ranking “Master of Finance Pre-experience”
- MBA-style learning environment with diverse student body comprising 28 nationalities
- Concentrations in Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Risk Management, and Development Finance
- Access to high-profile practitioners from the corporate world
- Member of CFA University Recognition Program and academic partnership with GARP
- Executive talks with leading representatives in Risk Management in cooperation with the Frankfurt Institute for Risk Management and Regulation (FIRM). Participation in the FIRM alumni initiative.
The persistent crisis of the global financial system results in an increased need for experts and leaders to manage financial and non-financial risks in both a professional and sustainable way. In the Risk Management concentration students receive comprehensive insight into the structure, methods and applications of modern risk management. Combining theoretical models with case studies and research prepares students to take on the challenges of today’s risk management and regulation business. The concentration is supported by FIRM, the Frankfurt Institute for Risk Management and Regulation. FIRM provides some scholarship funding as well as arrange internships. Students will also be invited to executive talks with leading representatives in Risk Management and to participate in the FIRM alumni initiative.